DIE GARTEN TULLN and your group excursion
DIE GARTEN TULLN, Europe`s first ecological garden show and popular excursion destination is the perfect location for you group excursion.
Group rate DIE GARTEN TULLN € 10,50
Combine your excursion with an interesting tour trough our garden >> here you find more information about the offered tours
Enjoy the cuisine on the water lily terrace >> here you find more information about the offered cuisine
Here you find our group offer for 2019: Group offers | 2020
More information regarding the excursion
1. For all stated prices applies:
- All prices inkluding 20 % VAT
- Groups starting at 20 people
- Every 21st person free of charge
- Free admission for tour guides and bus drivers
- NÖ-Card is not accepted by groups
2. The entire area ist wheelchair- and pushchair friendly. Disabled parking pays are located directly in front of the entrance. Wheelchairs are available free of charge, to reserve call 0043/2272/68188
3. The various offers can be combined with each other. Do not hesitate to contact us for further details.
4. Group bookings can be made per mail, fax or phonecall:
firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: + 43 (0)2272/68188, Fax: +43 (0)2272/68188-199
Arrival by car
You can reach Tulln by car from different directions. From the north and east via A22, S5 and B19, from the south and west via A1 and B19.
There are two parking spaces close to the entrance. Buses can stop directly in front of the entrance and then use parking space two.
Arrival by train
There are good connections between Vienna, Krems and St.Pölten. Route Vienna - Tulln approximately 30 minutes.
More information and timetables: www.oebb.at
Arrival by bus
It is possible to rent a Postbus for the journey from one of the train stations to GARTEN TULLN or for the return trip. Information and reservations on +43 (0) 2272/62560-10 or email@example.com.
We ask for early registration at least one week before your excursion!
Call us or send us an email. We are looking forward hearing from you.
+43/2272/68 188, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about accommodation opportunties in Tulln and surroundings please contact the tourist office "Donau Niederösterreich, Regionalbüro Tullner Donauraum-Wagram":
+43 (0)2272/67 5 66