School- and kid`s groups
Experience - Explore - Discover
More than 65 different show gardens and Lower Austria`s largest adventure- and nature playground offer lots of hidden corners, as well as various plants and animals for exploring and discovering. Moreover our explorer`s garden offers exciting workshops für kid`s.
But don`t forget to schedule some time for our additional attractions: Lower Austria`s largest adventure- and nature playground, the 30-metre high treetop walkway or the water park with the possibility of renting a boat and discovering the riparian forest.
Here you find more information and details about our advanced training opportunities.
Information for your excursion
- The kid`s programme takes place in any weather (except heavy rain and storm warning).
- The bus station is located directly in front of the entrance.
- Trained nature mediators lead the programmes.
- All workshops are adapted according to the age of the children.
- The entire DIE GARTEN TULLN is wheelchair- and pushcair friendly.
- Schedule enough time for the adventure- and nature playground.
- Enjoy some food and drinks in our restaurant.
- There are lots of places for stopping and relaxing available.
- The duty of supervision is up to the accompanying person.
- We are looking forward to welcome you at the GARTEN TULLN and to offer you an unforgetable visit.
Arrival by car
You can reach Tulln by car from different directions. From the north and east via A22, S5 and B19, from the south and west via A1 and B19.
There are two parking spaces close to the entrance.
Buses can stop directly in front of the entrance and can then use parking space two.
Arrival by train
Good connection between Vienna, Krems and St. Pölten. Route Vienna — Tulln approximately 30 minutes.
More information and timetable: www.oebb.at.
Arrival by bus
It is possible to rent a Postbus for the journey from one of the train stations to GARTEN TULLN or for the return trip. Information and reservations on +43 (0) 2272/62560-10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.